Traveling More Than Expected
For a guy that was looking to not travel much, it seems that I’ve got way more on my plate than I expected. Right now I have these trips scheduled. At most of them, I’m scheduled to deliver some type of talk.
- Mar 25-28 – SQL Server Connections in Las Vegas
- Apr 16-20 – Visit to Red Gate in Cambridge, UK
- Apr 28 – Submitted to SQL Saturday 131 – Phoenix, we’ll see
- May 19 – Rocky Mountain Tech Trifecta
- Jun 9 – Submitted to SQL Saturday #132 – Pensacola, almost an annual trip with my daughter if I make it.
- July 13 – SQL in the City – London
- Sept/Oct – SQL in the City – US, TBD
- Oct/Nov – SQL Server Connections in Las Vegas
- Nov – PASS Summit
That’s quite a bit of travel for me. Add to that these personal trips:
- Boy Scout camping in April
- Summer Camp for Boy Scouts in June
- Summer Camp for Girl Scouts (weekend) in July
- Two horse race trips with my wife
- Summer Camping with the family in August
So much for an off year.